The LEGO Storage Guide
Thank you for reading the Beta Preview version of this guide!
The guide has been reviewed by several Beta Testers, but I’m sure there are still some bugs in the text, or storage products which I have not considered. Please let me know if you see something that I can improve!
The guide contains two sections:
- Section I: Organizing, Sorting, & Storing LEGO Bricks focuses on how to best organize and store your LEGO bricks, whether you have a small collection stored in your den, or a dedicated room for your massive LEGO collection.
- Section II: Displaying & Storing LEGO Minifigures looks at the best ways to organize, display, and protect your LEGO minifigures.
Most of the storage solutions that I’ve highlighted in this guide are readily available in the United States. I plan to add region-specific recommendations in the future. (If you have region-specific storage suggestions, let me know!)
In future updates this guide, I hope to add chapters about storing and displaying official LEGO sets, custom creations, instruction manuals, and accessories. As always, your ideas and feedback are welcome.
Table of Contents
- Section I: Organizing, Sorting, & Storing LEGO Bricks
- Chapter 1: Understanding your LEGO Collection
- Chapter 2: Organizing your LEGO Bricks
- Chapter 3: LEGO Storage for Small Collections
- Chapter 4: LEGO Storage for Medium Collections
- Chapter 5: LEGO Storage for Large Collections
- Chapter 6: Additional LEGO Brick Storage Tips & Tricks
- Section II: Displaying & Storing LEGO Minifigures
- Appendix: Glossary & Bibliography
- Appendix: Version History & Acknowledgements