About Brick Architect
In this chapter:
The website includes a wide range of popular stories including analysis of the cheapest (and most expensive) LEGO colors, a deep look at scale in LEGO models, a guide to “unofficial” LEGO Architecture sets, and analysis of upcoming LEGO Sets like the delayed Las Vegas Skyline set.
In addition to stories based on current news, upcoming sets or a scoped topics, the site also includes a number of valuable resources which have dedicated sections within the site.
Other Resources at Brick Architect:
- The LEGO Storage Guide is the ultimate guide to help you better understand your LEGO collection, with suggestions to organize, sort, and store your LEGO.
- The LEGO Brick Labels collection includes over 1000 labels for the most common LEGO elements which you can print at home. It makes organizing your collection much easier!
Suggestions? Ideas? Want to join us?
We are always listening! If you find an error in one of our articles, please leave a comment and we will fix it as soon as we can. Likewise, If you have a suggestion for a future article, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestion, and we’ll look into it!
Writing for Brick Architect? Until recently, all of the stories were written by Tom Alphin… Thankfully, we have gathered a small group of writers who share an interest in telling in-depth stories about a growing range of LEGO topics.
If you want to join the team, email email@example.com to learn more.
About Tom Alphin
One thing lead to another, and I started working on my book The LEGO Architect in 2014, and it was released in fall 2015. The book explores 7 architectural styles using LEGO, with a careful blend of history, photos of real buildings, inspiring LEGO models by talented LEGO artists around the world, and instructions to build at least one model for each style. — The book’s success and the success of the Brick Architect website has given me the opportunity to do a few commissioned LEGO projects.
In addition to being a lifelong LEGO enthusiast, I’m a hopeless collector of hobbies. Other passions include Photography, Travel, Hiking/Cycling/Climbing/Mountaineering, and more. On weekdays, you will find me at Microsoft, where I am a User Experience Engineer designing the future of Windows operating system. (I designed the “Timeline” feature which was released in 2018!)
Our Writing Team
Occasionally, Brick Architect receives complimentary merchandise to review such as official LEGO Sets, LEGO Storage products, unofficial LEGO Sets, or other accessories.
In these cases, we will clearly disclose that the merchandise was provided for review, and we will review the item fairly based on the assumption that we had purchased it at retail price. (Sending merchandise for us to review may increase the chance of having a review posted to the site, but does not guarantee a positive review.)
Brick Architect is supported by readers like you making purchases through our affiliate links. We only receive a small commission for any given purchase but they add up… this helps cover the costs required to maintain the website.
In fact, it doesn’t matter if you ultimately buy a LEGO set or a toaster, so long as you launched Amazon through our affiliate links. Please consider using these links when making purchases in the future.
Our Affiliate Partners:
- Amazon Affiliates
- The Container Store
If you like the content at Brick Architect, please sign-up for our newsletter at http://brickarchitect.com/subscribe/.
- Brick Architect will send periodic emails about new articles, preview content, updates to exclusive content like the LEGO Brick Labels and LEGO Storage Guide, and other content we think will be interesting to fans of LEGO and Architecture.
- Brick Architect will do everything we can to protect your email address and your privacy.
- Brick Architect may target emails based on information about you such as your region or interests.
- Brick Architect will not share your email address with other companies.
- You can unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of every email we send.