Become a LEGO architect!
Want more LEGO Architecture?
Subscribe to my newsletter for early access to new models and instructions, LEGO Architecture news, updates to my Printable LEGO Brick Labels, and my book The LEGO Architect. (I promise that I won't email you very often.)
In addition to the original English release, The LEGO Architect has been translated into three additional languages: Japanese (July 2016), French (September 2016), Russian (October 2016), and Spanish (November 2016).
Upcoming Author events
The LEGO Architect came out at the end of September, 2015. It has had an incredibly warm response, and has already been translated into Japanese. I have done several talks and book signing events, typically at LEGO conventions such as BrickCon (Seattle), BrickWorld (Chicago), Bricks Cascade (Portland), and BrickCan (Vancouver). My talks about LEGO and Architecture range from 30 minutes to over an hour. I have spoken at bookstores, to LEGO enthusiasts, and during the keynote presentation at a LEGO convention.
THE LEGO ARCHITECT has seen a positive response by the LEGO community, the architecture community, and the press at large. The following are select articles and reviews about the book:
- Featured on dezeen.
- Best new stuff at: architecture.com, adweek.com, azuremagazine.com.
- Design and lifestyle blogs: Cool Things, Cool Material, Jebiga, Distractify.
- LEGO websites: brickfan, brickfanatics, brickworm.
- Foreign-language attention: zusammengebaut.com (German), madpac.nl (Dutch), want.nl (Dutch), bigfenomeno.com (Spanish), iplaymtg.com (Chinese), mattonito.com (Italian), heldth.com (German), gadgetfreak.gr (Greek), tonguemag.com (Spanish), neueszeugs.de (German), mylegobricks.com (Chinese).
- I prepared a detailed bibliography containing the great resources I found while researching the book.
- A brick list and buying guide helps make sure that you have the LEGO bricks you need to build all of the models in the book.
- Since nobody is perfect, take note of a few minor updates and corrections to the printed book.
- After you finish reading The LEGO Architect, check out this free downloadable bonus content.