BUILDING CONTEST: Build your hometown landmark using LEGO
Your challenge here is to re-create an iconic building from your hometown using LEGO bricks. This could be a building where you grew up, or where you live now. Build in whatever scale you choose, so go big, micro, or somewhere inbetween. You can build the model using real LEGO bricks, or using your favorite LEGO digital building software.
The winner of our hometown building contest will receive a copy of set #21039 Shanghai from the LEGO Architecture Skyline series. This set, released at the start of this year, features eight iconic buildings and nearly 600 pieces.
In addition to a grand prize, we will highlight a few runners up on our website.
Start building today! Submit your creation by posting photos of your creation to Instagram or Flickr with the hashtag #brickarchitectcontest, and by leaving a comment on this page with a link to your creation. Deadline for submissions is Friday August 31.
- LEGO model may be built using real bricks or digitally. (ex: LDD)
- Please build a model of a single building or complex of related buildings. (‘Skylines’ will not be accepted.)
- Photos must be uploaded to Instagram or Flickr, and the description must include the #BrickArchitectContest hashtag.
- Upload a photo of your MOC, and a photo of the orignal building. (Using the same camera angle helps us judge the submissions.)
- Previously built MOCs are eligible, as long as they fit the criteria of the contest.
- Winner must be over 18 year old, and the contest is only open to people living in the United States.
- Deadline is Friday August 31, 2018 at Midnight (PDT).
The Brick Architect team will judge the entries and select a grand prize winner. By submitting your model in this contest, you are agreeing to allow us to share photos of your model at brickarchitect.com website and our social media.
The grand prize will be awarded at the discretion of Brick Architect team. The LEGO Group provided the prize for this contest. Visit the About page for more info about our journalistic standards and affiliate programs.