Brick Architect Website Improvements
I’ve made some improvements to the Brick Architect website. It should look great on your PC, Tablet or Phone!
Brick Architect runs on WordPress, which can be customized using themes. Because there are so many different devices and web browsers out there, I can’t test every possible configuration.
- Support for short articles (asides), which are displayed in their entirety on the homepage rather than requiring you to click to see the whole article. (This post is an aside.)
- Updated header image, which is now indented correctly on small screens.
- Improved Author byline, with photo of author shown on both homepage and articles.
- Categories are now shown on homepage and articles, but only on large screens.
- Font sizes scale more predictably to larger and smaller screen sizes.